Sub-station Maintenance and Protection Training Course On-line and Off-line
Advance Electrical Design and Engineering Institute which is core electrical oriented Design institute offers Substation Design with maintains and protection training course.
Proper Designing,installation and preventive maintenance of substation will assure continued electrical power supply, it is very important to the consumers especially for industrial sector, where the curtail of electrical power supply is costly..
Electrical Engineers will cover the maintenance and testing requirements for common substation devices, including Power Transformers, Oil, Air and Vacuum Circuit Breakers, Switchgear, Ground Grid Systems, Batteries, Chargers and Insulating Liquids
The course is designed to Engineers, Supervisors and Technicians who are responsible to the Installation, Operation, Maintenance and Testing of Electrical Substations; those require refreshing their knowledge and enhancing their skills. Likewise, this course is suited for Operations Engineers and Operators of Electrical Substations.
Electrical Engineer will cover the maintenance, Protection and testing requirements for common substation devices, including Power Transformers, Oil, Air and Vacuum Circuit Breakers, Switchgear, Ground Grid Systems, Batteries, Chargers and Insulating Liquids
Syllabus Substation maintenance and protection Training
- Module : 1 Maintenance Management
- Module : 2 Preventive maintenance
- Module : 3 Predictive maintenance of substations
- AC Yard Equipment
- DC Equipment
- Maintenance of station auxiliaries
- Module : 4 Emergency troubleshooting (24 X 7 basis)
- Module : 5 Maintenance Schedules
- Module : 6 Maintenance of Switch-yard Equipment
- Module : 7 Maintenance of Switchgear, CB, TRF, ISO, CT, PT/CVT
- Module : 8 Maintenance of SCADA/SAS if it is Automated
- Module : 9 Maintenance of PLCC devices
- Module : 10 Maintenance of other Utilities within Sub-station like
- Fire extinguisher
- Overhead-water tank for drinking water